Status: Position Open
ASSISTANT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Contract Type: Full time
Hubb is a boutique Private Equity Real Estate firm with a focus on the UK student accommodation and Purpose-built Student Accommodation (PBSA) sectors. Following the Group’s formation in 2017, Hubb have successfully built a portfolio of PBSA assets over £10m and gained a highly regarded reputation for delivering secured risk-adjusted returns to its UK and overseas investors.
The Group have recently secured £15m of PBSA acquisitions and currently in line to achieve their next milestone of £50m AUM by Q4 of 2022. To support their exciting growth plans, the team are looking for a Development Assistant to work closely with the Development Manager and contribute towards the successful delivery of their residential and student accommodation development/renovation projects with construction budgets between £250k and £10m.
- Assist the Development Manager in the delivery of the Group’s nationwide residential and student accommodation development and renovation projects from RIBA stages 1 to 6
- Liaise with consultant teams, from architects to interior designers
- Assist in the submission of planning applications and discharge of conditions
- Support in the procurement of contractors
- Monitor a schemes development throughout the construction period
- Assist with Development Agreements and Section 106 negotiations
- Regularly reporting to the Development Manger
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a development or project management position
- Experience of working for an SME and in delivering multiple schemes across the Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA), Build-to-Rent (BTR) and/or Residential sectors
- Strong relationship building, problem-solving, communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised, results-driven, independent, adaptable and a collaborative team-orientated approach to business
This is an exciting time to join the Hubb team in this new role and be a part of their success as they achieve their goals and make a global impact.
If you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and would like to be a part of Hubb’s growth then please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com