Status: Position Open
CAPITAL RAISING AND INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER
Contract Type: Full time
Hubb is a boutique Private Equity Real Estate firm with a focus on the UK student accommodation and Purpose-built Student Accommodation (PBSA) sectors. Following the Group’s formation in 2017, Hubb have successfully built a portfolio of PBSA assets over £10m and gained a highly regarded reputation for delivering secured risk-adjusted returns to its UK and overseas investors.
The Group have recently secured £15m of PBSA acquisitions and currently in line to achieve their next milestone of £50m AUM by Q4 of 2022. To support their exciting growth plans, the team are looking for a Capital Raising and Investor Relations Manager to become an ambassador for the firm and be responsible for raising capital and nurturing relationships with prospective investors.
The successful candidate must have experience in the financial sector and have built-up a strong network of contacts with a track record of investing in alternative investments, private equity, venture capital or Real Estate. The candidate must also be career focused, keen to play an integral role in the growth of the company, and achieve KPI’s in line with the company’s growth strategy and investment objectives.
- Create a robust IR strategy and framework to raise capital for the Group’s SPV equity funds and bonds
- Identify new relationships with HNW and UHNW individuals, family offices, and fund managers
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy
- Provide insights on market activity and regularly present them to the CEO and Finance Director
- Organise regular IR activities (quarterly, client entertainment, industry meetings, etc)
- Strong academic background with a degree in finance or business
- Significant experience in fundraising, business development and closing successful funds relating to private equity, alternative investments, or real estate in the £1m+ size category
- Superior relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel nationally to meet perspective or existing investors
- High energy level, independent, adaptable, individually motivated, and a collaborative team orientated approach to business
This is an exciting time to join the Hubb team in this new role and be a part of their success as they achieve their goals and make a global impact.
If you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and would like to be a part of Hubb’s growth then please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org