Status: Position Open
Contract Type: Part time (2-3 days a week)
Hubb is a boutique Private Equity Real Estate firm with a focus on the UK student accommodation and Purpose-built Student Accommodation (PBSA) sectors. Following the Group’s formation in 2017, Hubb have successfully built a portfolio of PBSA assets over £10m and gained a highly regarded reputation for delivering secured risk-adjusted returns to its UK and overseas investors.
The Group have recently secured £15m of PBSA acquisitions and currently in line to achieve their next milestone of £50m AUM by Q4 of 2022.
- AP and AR management
- Expense management
- Payroll and pension management
- Reconciliation of asset management statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- CIS reporting
- Preparation of investor statements
- Ad-hoc support of CFO and CEO
- You will ideally be a qualified accountant with an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar qualification, however candidates who do not have the traditional qualifications but have the relevant experience will be considered
- You will have prior experience of working for an SME
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Understanding of Xero would be an advantage
- This role will suit a results-driven and confident individual
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, and highly organised
- Strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency
- Good communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and individually motivated with a high energy level
This is an exciting time to join the Hubb team in this new role and be a part of their success as they achieve their goals and make a global impact.
If you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and would like to be a part of Hubb’s growth then please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org