Status: Position Open
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Real Estate, Alternatives & Private Equity)
Contract Type: Full time
Hubb is a boutique Private Equity Real Estate firm with a focus on the UK student accommodation and purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) sectors. Following the Group’s formation in 2017, Hubb have successfully built a portfolio of PBSA assets over £10m and gained a highly regarded reputation for delivering secured risk-adjusted returns to its UK and overseas investors.
The Group have recently secured £15m of PBSA acquisitions and currently in line to achieve their next milestone of £50m AUM by Q4 of 2022. To support their exciting growth plans, the team are looking for an Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business.
The successful candidate must have experience in the operational sector and have experience within Real Estate, Alternatives or Private Equity investments. The candidate must also be career focused, keen to play an integral role in the growth of the company, and achieve KPI’s in line with the company’s growth strategy and investment objectives.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the business
- Oversee the origination of the firms SPVs and investments; including their bond subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
- Manage and maintain the company’s live investments, keeping up to date of all investment and operational activity
- Work closely with the Financial Director on cash-flow projections for the investment portfolio and company
- Maintain the investor and client databases including their KYC and AML compliance
- Hire and manage personnel, including personal development and performance
- Consistently deliver exceptional service levels to investors, clients and stakeholders
- Implement and drive policies that promote the company’s culture and vision
- Regularly assessing performance metrics and identify areas of improvement
- Produce investment and performance reports
- Reporting to the CEO with operational performance, people and organisational issues
- At least 5 years’ of experience within an operational role at a Real Estate, Alternatives or Private Equity investment firm
- Essential experience of hiring and managing personnel
- Able to identify weaknesses and deliver innovative solutions while working under pressure
- Knowledge in crisis management
- Superior communication, relationship building, leadership and presentation skills
- High energy level, independent, individually motivated, adaptable and a collaborative team-orientated approach to business
Due to the nature of this role, candidates can only be considered if they have worked within a boutique investment firm or single/multi family office.
This is an exciting time to join the Hubb team in this new role and be a part of their success as they achieve their goals and make a global impact.
If you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and would like to be a part of Hubb’s growth then please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com