Updated Sept 21
Over the last few months, the team at Hubb have been busy strategising for the year ahead and as one of our loyal investors, we would like to exclusively invite you to be a part of our exciting journey as we enter our next growth stage.
After achieving an incredible milestone of $10m investment to date, we have now set a new target for ourselves, to achieve $40m of AUM (Assets Under Management) by January 2022.
Proceeds from this funding round will be used for general working capital purposes across the Group as we continue to grow and improve our operations. We anticipate these funds to be allocated as follows (approx.):
- Operations and new members of staff in key positions 60%
- Securing new investments 24%
- Marketing and brand development 9%
- Technology 7%
Already in Q1 this year, we are in line to expand our team with two key members, secure $14m of real estate, and open a second office in Central London; which undoubtedly stands us in good stead to fulfil our goal by next year.
If you would like to know more about our exciting growth plans, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Ollie on +44(0) 7825 737 647 where he would be happy to share more.
We are an Alternative Investment firm with a uniquely entrepreneurial approach to identifying bespoke investment opportunities in UK real estate.
We are proud of our achievements:
- Accomplished $10m of capital invested and $14m of AUM
- Delivered exceptional secured returns with average annualised rate of 12.3%
- Achieved the highest price per square foot for the area with each of our developments
- Expanded into the Supported Living, Hotels, and Super-Prime residential sectors
- Our network of investors stretches to Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- We have partnered with Pinnacle Global Payment Solutions to provide a solution for those investors who move funds overseas to do so without any restrictions
- Our Founder and CEO was a finalist at the Business Leader Awards within the Rising Star category
- Our latest development, Hubb Development EL75, has just been selected as a finalist for the Residential Developments category at the Bath Property Awards
Company: Hubb Property Group Ltd
Fund Size: £250,000
Funding: Secured Loan Note (also known as a coupon or bond).
Projected Loan Term: 24 months
Minimum Investment: £25,000
Interest Rate: 12.0% p.a.
Security: Legal charge on Hubb Property Group Ltd
Interest: Interest is half-yearly. With overseas investors, any interest paid may be subject to a 20% Withholding Tax, as required by UK law.
Liquidity: Loan note certificates are transferable but note there is no guarantee of a secondary market, so investors should plan to invest for the full term.
Loan note instrument and security documents available on request.