Closing date: Friday 14 December 2018
As our business continues to grow, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic Marketing & PR Manager to join our team in central Bristol.
The Marketing & PR Manager will be responsible for overseeing and executing all marketing related activities to grow the business and increase brand awareness.
The role will require you to drive the company’s marketing across digital and social channels, as well as managing all PR, advertising, print, local and national events and partnerships, investor communications and data management. This is a hands-on role with a strong focus on co-creating the strategy, building and managing the marketing plan and running the day-to-day activity.
As a stand-alone marketer working alongside a small but growing team, you will work with the Managing Director to plan, deliver and report on all marketing activity. You will also be required to work with Investor Relations to manage investor communications.
This new role requires an energetic, confident and self-starting individual who is comfortable taking ownership in order to grow the business. You will ideally have B2B marketing experience and an understanding of the property market/investment process would be advantageous, as would experience working with luxury/high-end products or services.
You will be skilled across online and offline marketing platforms, with particular focus on digital, and will be highly self-motivated and eager to make a real difference.
- Plan, develop, deliver and report on all marketing activity
- Generate creative ideas and suggestions for new marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Identify new events, sponsorship and partnership opportunities and manage ongoing partner
- Grow and develop social media presence across existing and new channels
- Assist with the development of the company website, alongside our web developer
- Create engaging content for blogs, newsletters, press releases and other marketing material
- Manage and liaise with external agencies, suppliers and partners
- Create and manage company PPC campaigns and SEO
- Act as brand guardian in terms of brand representation and tone of voice
- Design and edit using Photoshop
- Manage marketing budget.
- Minimum of three years previous experience in a marketing manager role, ideally B2B marketing within the property sector
- A confident self-starter with a proven track record managing successful marketing initiatives
- Ability to create and deliver marketing strategy as well as running all day-to-day marketing
- Experience in managing and implementing social media and digital marketing strategies
- Experience in using the Mailchimp, or the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong copywriting skills for content production and press releases
- Good understanding of Photoshop or other graphic design/photo editing software
- Ability to create and manage PPC campaigns and/or SEO experience
- Experience in organising and attending external and in-house events
- Understanding and/or interest in the property market
- Highly organised, ambitious, hardworking, and able to multi-task in changing market conditions
- Local and regional press contacts would be an advantage.
Hubb Property Group is a residential property investment and development company. We specialise in sourcing undervalued and under-utilised real estate opportunities in emerging and high-demand locations, transforming them into high quality homes to achieve maximum financial return. Working with our network of investors, we maximise value through astute refurbishment or development, and deliver exceptional yields and capital returns.
If you are looking for a marketing role that offers both a challenge and excellent financial reward, then this is the ideal role for you.
For a confidential chat and more information, please call Oliver Hawthorne, Managing Director on 01174220122.