At Hubb Property Group Ltd we respect the privacy of our investors, subscribers and database contacts.
Hubb Property Group Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Below we have outlined our policy concerning how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Hubb Property Group Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from X May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as occupation, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We care about your personal data and it’s important that you know how we use it and how we keep it secure. We use your personal data to keep in touch with you.
We will only ever collect, store and use your personal data when we have an identified purpose and reason to do so. This includes contacting you with information about Hubb Property Group Ltd, including company information and news, investment opportunities, industry updates and surveys. Your personal data will also be used to allow you to access the Hubb Property Group investor login area and to create your investor profile.
We may also use your personal data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails including information about Hubb Property Group Ltd, news, investment opportunities, industry updates and surveys, using the email address which you have provided
- For market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Electronic data and databases are stored on secure computer systems. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Our cookies help us:
- Make sure our website works as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Third party cookies
We use a number of suppliers who may also set cookies on their websites’ on its behalf. This site does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites listed below for more information about these.
- Google Analytics
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn (to allow social sharing via our website)
Data retention policy
We will only use and store information for as long as it required for the purposes it was collected for. How long information will be stored for depends on the information in question and what it is being used for. For example, if you ask us not to send you marketing emails, we will stop storing your emails for marketing purposes (though we’ll keep a record of your preference not to be emailed).
We continually review what information we hold and delete what is no longer required.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Hubb Property Group Ltd, 28 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4ND.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.